Abundant productions is a vibrant local production company specializing in producing, writing, directing, teaching and marketing. On March 11th from 11:00am-1:00pm at the West Seattle library they are hosting a free marketing seminar for film, TV and web productions.
The dynamic abundant team will be covering:
- What’s in a brand name and why should I care?
- How to align and integrate your marketing with your film production efforts and why it’s important to do it from the …start.
- Why a marketing producer makes sense for your project(s).
- How to measure ROI (return on investment)
- How to determine your target audience
There will also be an interactive discussion portion. RSVP is encouraged on their Facebook Event Page. If their workshops are anything like the team themselves, it promises to be engaging, energetic, thought provoking and a ton of valuable information.